Archive Logo.jpg

July 24, 2006

Breaking News!

Literally hot off the wires.

House fire in Leavenworth, Kansas.

Hosting provided by FotoTime

Two doors north of Castle Argghhh!

No worries - Aunt was passing by, saw the smoke, got the two small children out, called 911 and the boys in Blue and Red showed up STAT.

Hosting provided by FotoTime

Fire in a gas dryer, mostly smoke damage, no one hurt.

And the firefighters are really glad it was today, not last week. It's warm enough today - but last week this would have been hell.

Hosting provided by FotoTime

Move along, don't block traffic!

John | Permalink | Comments (20) | General Commentary
» She Who Will Be Obeyed! links with: Neighborhood news